Friday, March 14, 2008

Why worry

I wish I did not have to worry. Worry about what? You name it. I wish I could just spend my life watching sports, enjoying my family, going to church, having fun with friends, shaving, working, and hundreds of other things I enjoy. But NO people just will not do the RIGHT things and who has to suffer ME and anyone else who gives half a crap about this country. This is America I should be able to trust my Government. I should not have to worry losing freedom. It should never enter my mind I might have my guns taken away. It should be the craziest concept on the planet that my money would be taken and given to someone who will not work. Since those in power or some who wish to be have plans like these and worse. I’ll worry, vote, study, and get the word out about their plans.

No comments: