Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Middle

Can someone please tell me why our three remaining candidates for President and most politicians are spending so much time trying to win the middle? Who is in the middle? Does the middle care? I might be wrong but if the middle had an opinion they could pick a position and they would not be the middle. Here is a fresh idea tell us where you stand and work on the left or the Right that is where the people are. I am not talking about the loony left or the radical right. I am talking about the solid standing folks who know who they are.
Now that I think about it the democrats can do what ever the hell they want. Can Senator John McCain start talking to the Right. I keep hearing how conservative he really is. Well I have not seen it since 2000. Hey I am sorry you lost buddy get over it. You have been in bed with every slimy dem over the last 8 years. Take a page from President Bush (who kicked your butt) and work on the base that is pretty unhappy with you. Then try something he did not always do work for the conservative Christian right who make up most of voters of this country.
Give up on the middle they don’t care that is why they are the middle.

No comments: